The Peace and Hope Trust
Serving in Nicaragua
- We are excited by the partnership we have established with UNICEF Nicaragua, with the aim of seeking solutions to child poverty and malnutrition based on the highly nutritious moringa tree. Following a series of meetings with UNICEF in London, we are now working up a joint proposal for a varied project including education, nutrition, entrepreneurship and environmental benefits.
- The Trust is now on Twitter, look out for our news tweets on @peaceandhopeuk.
- Many clinics and hospitals are in desperate need. Please contact us if you can help.
- We have supplies of the 2016 Peace and Hope coffee crop available. It is an excellent product, and the farm is prospering under our new manager, Misael Pineda.
- The Trust's shop in The Maltings, Ross on Wye, continues to promote our work and to raise much needed funds for our aid container mission. The Peace and Hope Shop has a range of quality used household goods and furniture, and a wide range of latin american craft, sourced from Nicaragua and the region, including pottery, wooden bowls, scarfs, alpaca blankets and bags. Call in to browse, chat and have a coffee