Sympathy is no substitute for action
In 1990 after 10 years civil; strife the Peace and Hope Trust was invited by President Violeta Chamorro, President of Nicaragua, to support the programme of reconstruction and reconciliation
Five hoverdoctor expeditions to the headwaters of the world’s greatest rivers, including the Amazon and Yangtze, culminated in the crossing of Nicaragua in 1995.
The Trust has been reaching those not served by others ever since.
Information and Dates for your diary:-
- Our two summer teams will start to leave for Nicaragua from the 12 July. A total of 29 team members over a period of 5 weeks will continue with the San Guadalupe school construction, as well as running a kids Bible club. Please pray for them.
- 2017 Spring Gathering dates are 21st - 23rd April - please book early as en-suite rooms are limited! For more information please email -
- Click the collage below to see photos from one of our building projects in Nicaragua.
- The Trust has entered into a partnership with UNICEF and is developing a joint proposal to help eradicate child poverty and malnutrition.
- New supplies of coffee are now available. Medium roast, Dark roast or whole bean can be purchased through the office or by email...